Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

10 Tricks That Make Getting Up for Morning Workouts Much, Much Easier

From Dr. Oz The Good Life Ugh,  morning people . We love 'em, we hate 'em, but most of all, we really want to be 'em. Whet...


Ugh, morning people. We love 'em, we hate 'em, but most of all, we really want to be 'em. Whether you got two hours of sleep or 10, the snooze button is always there begging to be pushed another few times. Which usually results in missing the 6 a.m. workout you signed up for.
We asked top trainers, instructors, and overall fitness enthusiasts to tell us how they manage to get up early every morning with no complaints. Someday that will be us, too. #LifeGoals.

1. Lay Out Your Clothes the Night Before... Or Just Sleep in Them

This way your dazed and confused morning self won't have to rummage through dresser drawers to get ready for the gym.
"Getting up early in the morning is usually difficult for me, but what I've found most helpful is preparing for my morning the night before. It's easier to get out of bed when I have peace of mind knowing my gym bag is already packed, my lunch is prepped with healthy food, and my outfit is chosen," says Lana Herzig, New York City-based personal trainer and instructor. "If I'm planning on working out first thing in the morning, I'll often sleep in my gym clothes to make it that much easier on myself to get up and out."

2. Actually Get Some Sleep - No, For Real

Sounds obvious enough, right? Getting up early isn't going to work if you're running on empty.
"I'm usually training clients or teaching early morning classes, so I try to tuck myself into bed by 10 p.m.," says Lauren Chiarello, New York City-based barre and Pilates teacher and founder of ChiChiLife.com. "I feel like we try to pack so much goodness into our days that sleep often gets left behind. In order to recover, we need to rest our bodies."

3. Make It Harder to Hit the Snooze Button

Even if that means setting it on the opposite side of the room. (A true form of torture, we know.)
"I have to force myself physically to get out of bed. Once I'm on my feet, I'm usually ready to go," says Denise Lee, founder and CEO of Alala.

4. Motivate Yourself the Second You Open Your Eyes

Despite being half-asleep, seeing something positive the instant you wake up is a great way to start the day.
"Set a motivational quote near your alarm so it's the first thing you see when you wake up. There's nothing like the voice in your head motivating you to get up and go on out," saysNaimah Jackman, instructor at 305 Fitness.

5. Get Caffeinated

Coffee always has your back, especially early in the a.m.
"Coffee always comes first! I've never minded mornings. It takes me a little bit to get moving, but once I get the coffee flowing I'm usually good," says Tara Palsha Moats, instructor at FlyBarre.

6. Think About Breakfast

If you have problems getting out of your warm, cozy bed, just imagine the warm, cozy food waiting for you once you do. Whether you eat before or after your workout, breakfast is always great motivation.
"Thinking about what I'm going to eat helps me get up! I'm usually always excited for breakfast and hungry first thing, so it usually does the trick in getting me out of bed," says Kristin McGee, celebrity yoga and Pilates instructor in New York City.

7. Play an Upbeat Song

We'll be honest - dancing out of bed sounds a lot more fun than rolling out of bed.
"I put on a song that I'm loving at the moment to get me revved up - right now, that's Fast Car by Dakota - and jump out of bed so there's no going back," says Anna Kaiser, founder of AKT InMotion and celebrity fitness expert.

8. Start Small

Don't feel like you need to become a morning person overnight.
"Start setting your alarm just 15 minutes earlier than you normally do to exercise. Those 15 minutes will make you feel so good that you'll want to start going longer and will eventually be able to get up and moving for at least a half hour most mornings you want to," McGee says.

9. Enlist a Workout Buddy

Your BFF loves you, but she's not going to be happy if you skip class.
"Make plans to work out with a friend. The accountability factor is high and I rarely skip a class if I know someone is going to meet me there... and give me a hard time if I don't show up," Lee says.
Chelsea Foss, instructor at BarMethod, agrees. If she doesn't get up, she'll be disappointing an entire class who did.
"When I have to get up early, it's to go teach - I can't let down 30 students who peeled their butts out of bed to get in a workout," she says.

10. Remember Why You're Getting Up Early

You're waking up at the crack of dawn for a reason, right?
"Realize you might never just 'pop out of bed' ready to work out early in the morning, but take the first step. Within 10 minutes you'll feel better," says Amanda Russell, founder of Fit, Strong, and Sexy. "Nothing compares to how good you feel when you get up and get it done. It affects your whole day, and that in itself is so worth it!"

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/

COMMENTS

Name

Accessory Analysis Apartment Architecture Art Automotive Baseball Beautiful Pictures Beauty Best Store Budget Living Business Car part Car Shop Card Celebrity Cloth accessory Country Cover Design Economy Education Entertainment Extreme Award Fashion Festivals Financial Floor Plan Football Fund Games Gossip Healthy Eating Heath Hot Songs House Image Rating Individual Interior Investor Lifestyle Live Show Love Medicine Model Music Phone Shots Photographer Interview Photography Politics Pop Shop Role Playing Sale Shooting Styles Simulation Society Sports Startup Stock Stylist Tech Review Tech Tips Technology Tennis Tone Set Weather Wedding World
false
ltr
item
Health Tips: 10 Tricks That Make Getting Up for Morning Workouts Much, Much Easier
10 Tricks That Make Getting Up for Morning Workouts Much, Much Easier
https://www.yahoo.com/sy/ny/api/res/1.2/E7kjkzvwOpcds7EY9422xA--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/dr_oz_the_good_life_622/4b9cad3ac15161e6d21736bc958d1e75
Health Tips
https://ohthatanimals.blogspot.com/2016/05/10-tricks-that-make-getting-up-for.html
https://ohthatanimals.blogspot.com/
https://ohthatanimals.blogspot.com/
https://ohthatanimals.blogspot.com/2016/05/10-tricks-that-make-getting-up-for.html
true
2465981377708848888
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago